Agricultural & Livestock
Deeply rooted in the farming community, Wright Manley's agricultural division is integral to the business and includes the region's leading livestock market.
The wide ranging portfolio combines expertise in both rural land and property together with livestock and is the direct responsibility of Wright Manley Partners:
The market and auctions are held at Beeston Castle, near Tarporley in Cheshire, which is very accessible, being situated at the heart of the major road and rail networks and within 1.5 hours drive of Manchester, Liverpool and Birmingham airports.
The wide range of services includes:
- Pedigree and Commercial Dairy Cattle sales
- Direct Farm to Farm sales
- Farm dispersal sales
- Prime and Store Cattle sales
- Weekly Calf sales
- Pedigree Sheep sales
- Tractors, farm implements, agricultural and horticultural machinery sales
- Horses, Ponies, saddlery and tack sales
- Plants and shrub sales
- Seasonal Poultry sales
- Professional services including sales, valuations, tenancy matters and compulsory purchase